Welcome to King County Superior Court Clerk Online Document Request Website
Please note - the following browsers have experienced incompatability with this application: IE 10 Firefox
This service allows you to order documents from King County Superior Court cases.
Sealed case documents are not available through this service. Please contact the Clerk's office at (206) 477-0691 for information in obtaining sealed records.
The following are the case types available
- Type 1 - Criminal
- Type 2 - Civil / Foreign Judgments / Tax Warrants / Emancipation of Minors
- Type 3 - Domestic - Divorce / Child Support / Custody
- Type 4 - Probate / Wills / Guardianship
- Type 8 - Juvenile Offenders – (after July 1, 1978)
- Type 9 - Judgments resulting from a case filed in above case types
To order through this website, you must pay all required fees using a valid credit card or checking account. A convenience fee of $1.49 for internet checks or $2.49 for credit card and $10.00 postage and handling fee will be assessed and added to the cost of the request.
Document costs are per fee schedule below:
|Document type ||Cost |
|Non-Certified Copy Fee ||$ .50 per page. |
|Certified Copies ||$5.00 for the first page & $1.00 per page thereafter. |
|Exemplified Copies ||$9.00 for the first page & $1.00 per page thereafter. |
|Research Fee ||$30.00 per hour & any portion thereof ||Shipping and Handling||$10.00|